I used to love potpourri, air fresheners, scented waxes, and candles.
But those are all full of chemical smells.
They gave my husband a headache.
Fire and hot wax are dangerous around little kids (and pets).
So thankful I have essential oils to diffuse safe scents instead of candles or wax.
Twenty of our favorite diffuser essential oil blends:
- Rosemary, Lavender, Lime (this is probably my favorite, everyday scent!)
- Orange, Patchouli, Ginger or Clove
- Rosemary, Orange, Lavender
- Lavender, Sandalwood, and any evergreen scent (Cedar, Spruce, Fir, Pine, Juniper, etc.)
- Orange, Cinnamon, and Spruce (Add Ginger, Clove, Cardamom, or Nutmeg for yummy baking scents!)
- Orange, Tangerine, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Spearmint (Add Cinnamon or Ginger for zing!)
- Orange, Cinnamon, Ginger
- Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, Lavender (Add citrus or a floral for extra freshness)
- Frankincense, Cinnamon, Spruce
- Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint
- Orange, Lavender, Frankincense
- Sandalwood and Neroli
- Juniper, Orange, Cinnamon
- Clary Sage, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang
- Lavender and Roman Chamomile
- Lemon, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang
- Basil, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Lemon (add Melissa for extra oomph)
- Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram
- Frankincense, Cypress, Vetiver, and evergreen of your choice (Cedar, Spruce, Fir, Pine, Juniper, etc.)
- Cypress, Fir or Spruce, and Wintergreen (great manly scent!)
Always beware diffusing peppermint or eucalyptus around children or elderly – their sensitive mucous membranes could get irritated!
Do you have a favorite aroma blend you love? Share it!
Also, check out these great diffusers under $50!