Pumpkins mean autumn!
We’re cleaning out the garden. Most of the pumpkins are ripe and ready.
Aaron cut them and the kids carried them to the deck.
Alex is telling me: “It’s HEAVY!”
Katie is super excited it’s fall and October is next week!
Tori always does the most work in the garden.
She’s already picked all the tomatoes and brought a few pumpkins to the deck.
She’s getting tired.
These are only few of our pumpkins. Not sure what to do with them all. They’re not eating pumpkins, but jack o’lanterns. They’re pretty for decorating though!
More Pumpkin Activities:
- Here’s my autumn Pinterest board with lots of fall fun!
- We made some yummy pumpkin streusel muffins
- We love these pumpkin scones!
- It’s always fun to head to the pumpkin patch and play!
- Pumpkin math activities
- Pumpkin unit from The Homeschool Scientist
- Meet Penny Pumpkin Unit
- Living Montessori Now Pumpkin Unit
- Pumpkin Study from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- The Biggest Pumpkin Ever Unit from The Proverbial Homemaker
- In All You Pumpkin Printables