We learned about India in our homeschool.
We made a Henna Hands paper craft.
I found this fun henna hands arts project and we used that as inspiration.
We learned about henna art.
We listened to fun Bollywood music and later watched Monsoon Wedding.
First, we traced our hands with pencil on white paper.
We went over the outlines with metallic Sharpie.
We used the art pens to draw henna-like designs.
We cut out our hands and mounted them on colored paper.
Our completed Henna Hands!
Tori loved learning about India and completing this craft for the geography fair!
We love learning about other cultures.
- Multicultural Hand Cut Outs
- DIY Henna Tattoos by Aroosa Shahid
- Mehndi Designs: Traditional Henna Body Art by Marty Noble
- Teach Yourself Henna Tattoo by Brenda Abdoyan
- Alex Spa Totally Henna Deluxe Set
- Metallic Gold Henna Temporary Tattoos
- SHARPIE Metallic Permanent Markers
- Professional Body Art Pens
- BIC BodyMark Temporary Tattoo Markers for Skin