Tot School Activities for December
My son excelled on his wreath letter assessment. He knows all his letters and only got a bit confused between K, X, and R, and wanted to switch M and W. Proud mama moment!
Big sister helped with Christmas tangrams. She collected all the right shapes and colors for him to place on the cards.
His attention span lasted for three matches with these puzzle cards.
He matched 4 shadow cookies before he was done.
He did love gluing the animals and people. He tried to be silly and test me. He knew the difference!
He loved playing with these 3D geometric shapes, wooden and plastic.
I brought out this Lauri letter puzzle and hammer and he thought this was the greatest thing ever!
Mama’s favorite. Just look at that tongue! His dad and sister Tori do the tongue concentration thing. I think it’s the funniest thing! He’s getting so much more control with his tracing lately.
And he loves his camo hoodie. LOVES.
He is so non-compliant compared to his sisters. He doesn’t really enjoy “doing school.” His attention span is non-existent. He prefers to play the iPad all day long, or cook, or go play on his scooter in the driveway.
He yelled at me this morning that he wanted to wear these pants! He threw the ones I held out back in his closet and handed me another pair, saying, “Silly Mommy.” Since when did he start making clothing decisions? And he wasn’t being disrespectful. He is always loud.
Our favorite holiday tot and preschool packs and crafts:
- Tot Crafts
- Christmas Fun from 1+1+1=1
- More Christmas from 1+1+1=1
- Christmas Trees from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Candy Canes from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Christmas Printables from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Christmas Cookies Pack Our Little Monkeys
- Several Fun Ones from 3 Dinosaurs
- Christmas Tree Pack 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Nativity Pack from Over the Big Moon
- Book Packs from Homeschool Creations