I have friends and many acquaintances who suffer from Chronic Body Pain.
I don’t like it nor do I think it has to be that way.
Do you struggle with body pain?
There are many pain remedies for different kinds. This particular remedy in the image above and the books listed below offer help, support, and solutions for chronic body pain issues.
Natural remedies that may help with pain management:
- essential oils: Pine, Lavender, Fir, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Chamomile
- staying hydrated
- magnesium spray or supplements
- exercising (I know! who feels like it when you hurt?)
- eating well (we like eMeals for simple meal planning!)
- sleeping well
- balancing hormones (I recommend this book to help with any hormones issues)
- know your pain triggers and how to prevent them (check out Diagnose Yourself)
- chiropractic care
Typically, a whole lifestyle overhaul is needed to manage this kind of pain. I know we want instant relief! These remedies will help while your body heals itself.
I highly recommend this book for managing body pain:
Check out this lovely devotional 21 Days to Finding Purpose in the Pain by my friend, Stacy.
Check out Dr. Purser’s other books:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.