Slow Cooker Asian Pork Ribs is one of my family’s favorite meals.
It’s a simple and flavorful fix and forget meal.
My girls love to prepare this meal for a great dinner we all look forward to all day long.
We buy country style pork ribs and drizzle them with Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, Mirin, brown sugar, minced garlic, grated ginger, and sherry.
They’re fall apart good!
I love my slow cooker that has a medium setting, so they’re still firm, but tender and moist.
We like to serve these with jasmine rice and steamed vegetables.
Slow Cooker Asian Pork Ribs
- 2 lbs country style pork ribs
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c Hoisin
- 1/4 c Mirin
- 1/4 c dry sherry
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 t minced fresh garlic
- 2 t grated fresh ginger
- Place country pork ribs in slow cooker.
- Mix sauce ingredients together in small bowl and pour over ribs.
- Cover and slow cook for 6 hours.
- Serve with jasmine rice and steamed veggies.