Pumpkin streusel muffins are a great fall breakfast or treat!
Recipe adapted from Williams Sonoma The Cookbook for Kids.
Kid and neighbor approved!
We also had yummy Broccoli Soup.
Linking up: Sunny Day Family, Eats Amazing, Life of Faith, Curly Crafty Mom, The Resourceful Mama, A Life in Balance, Your Homebased Mom, Crafty Moms Share, Rich Faith Rising, Time Warp Wife, F Dean Hackett, , A Little R&R, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home, Pat and Candy, Raising Homemakers, The Stay at Home Mom Survival Guide, Teaching Mama, Adventures of Mel, True Aim Education, Crystal and Company, Simple Life of a Fire Wife, Home Stories A to Z, A Bowl Full of Lemons, The Educators Spin on It, Organized 31, A Kreative Whim, I Choose Joy, Frogs Lilypad, Life with Lorelai, Happy Blessed Home, The Jenny Evolution, The 36th Avenue, Design Dining and Diapers, AKA Design, Olives and Okra,
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- 3 T brown sugar
- 2 T AP flour
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 1/4 c chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 1 T butter
- 1 1/2 c AP flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t cloves
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 1 c pumpkin puree
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c oil I use EVOO
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 t vanilla
- Mix streusel topping together in small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven. Prepare muffin tin, cups, liners, etc. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl. Combine.
- Scoop into muffin tin, cups, liners, etc. and sprinkle on streusel topping. Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes, if you can stand it!