My kids love Asian food.
I try to find ways to make it healthier and simpler. And cheaper than takeout.
Asian Turkey Wraps are a perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner.
My kids like to practice their chopsticks skills.
This is one of our favorite family meals. Everyone enjoys it!
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 2 lbs ground turkey or chicken
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 can chopped water chestnuts
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 T hoisin sauce
- 2 T garlic black bean sauce
- 2 T dry sherry
- 2 T Tamari
- Brown meat over medium heat with onion, garlic, and chestnuts. Drain if necessary.
- Add all ingredients and mix thoroughly over low heat, letting liquid reduce.
- Enjoy on lettuce or cabbage leaves or even tortillas. Serve with jasmine rice and steamed vegetables.